Site Navigation

Bitcoin Frenemies: A Crypto Comic

Bitcoin Frenemies is a limited edition collectible blockchain card by Joe Chiappetta

The war for the future of money is on! Or will bitcoin and government-backed currencies learn to become reluctant friends, coexisting in our leather and digital wallets? This battle strikes at the financial nerves of many-a-person. We can at least shake on that.

My blockchain card, Bitcoin Frenemies, is now available on Book of Orbs in their CrystalsCraft collection. You can buy it as a limited edition piece of rare digital art using a cryptocurrency called BitCrystals. Only 200 editions will ever be available to own on the Bitcoin blockchain.

To see more of my crypto-collectibles, go to my Art page. That's my list of all the different rare digital art markets where I issue and sell new artworks. Note that on each different marketplace, I have all different works of art. That's all part of the scarcity of art on the blockchain.

Also feel free to read my introductory article about rare digital art and other crypto-art opportunities.

Joe Chiappetta