Site Navigation

Heroes Garage Interviews Silly Daddy - Joe Chiappetta

Illustration by Joe Chiappetta of a comic industry podcast interview

Today I made this new and colorful illustration to highlight the fact that I was recently interviewed on the Heroes Garage podcast! They do conscientious comic book reporting and cover all sorts of cartooning industry news, including mainstream comics as well as independent creators like myself. Heroes Garage is an all-ages friendly podcast and free for all to hear. The interviewer, Tom Zimm is very skilled at his work, knows the comics industry well, and was able to draw all sorts of new nuggets out of me. It was a pleasure to be on this fine show.

Listeners will discover all sorts of behind-the scenes info about my life and work. It was quite fun to talk about my origins in the arts, as well as the comic book scene, my latest giant-sized comic book, Silly Daddy Forever, and various mind-blowing developments in crypto art.

Joe Chiappetta