|ArtVndngMchn Logo is rare digital art by Joe Chiappetta, available on AtomicHub.|
ArtVndngMchn is a multifaceted rare digital art project with many NFT gamified components.
|Park Afternoon is rare digital art by famly.photo, available on AtomicHub.|
|ArtVndngMchn Series 3 NFT Pack Art by Joe Chiappetta contains 5 NFTs by a variety of international artists.|
What Is ArtVndngMchn?
ArtVndngMchn is a fine art experience with an unpredictably gamified NFT life of its own, consisting of the following core components:
- Digitally wrapped and randomized packages of fine art NFTs from over 20 international artists on the WAX blockchain. ArtVndngMchn was the first to do this with fine art NFTs. Much mentoring of emerging artists takes place through the many crytoart OGs in the project.
ArtVndngMchn Series 2 fine art NFT packs available on AtomicHub.
- ArtVndngMchn is a metaverse destination. It is a 3D virtual gallery and entertainment game space called ArtVndngMchn Amusement Park, experienced through a Minecraft server that functions as a metaverse with roller coasters that ride through artworks and exhibit spaces like the Brawl Gallery where the player has to defeat monsters before seeing some of the art.
Sunrise Over ArtVndngMchn Amusement Park is rare digital art by Joe Chiappetta, available on AtomicHub.To visit ArtVndngMchn Amusement Park, get Minecraft Java Edition on a PC and go to a Minecraft server called The Uplift World in their Gratitude map at coordinates 3320, 2370. To participate, you'll also need to either (a) own any virtual land NFT in The Uplift World or (b) get whitelisted by Joe Chiappetta (or another land owner) for access. In-game view of 2 collaborative paintings by Joe Chiappetta and Melida Rios on exhibit at ArtVndngMchn Amusement Park in the Brawl Gallery
- NFT assets that can be used as disposable ingredients to acquire new fine art NFTs through a process called blending in Neftyblocks.
Totally California Window Scene is rare digital art by Joe Chiappetta, available on Neftyblocks.
- A fine art project used to raise money for the poor through MERCYworldwide.
Know Mercy is rare digital art by Sean O'Kana, available on Atomic Hub.
Drilling down into these varied project aspects, it is also accurate to say that ArtVndngMchn is...
|Sea World is rare digital art by Luke Chiappetta, available on AtomicHub.|
- An Artwork Theme of Fun and Family
- A Pioneering NFT Collection
- A Game within Minecraft
- A Metaverse Event Destination
- An Interactive Art Performance
Certified Art Jumper Badge is rare digital art by Joe Chiappetta, available on AtomicHub and acquired at special art events where players fall through multiple levels of fine art.
- A Metaverse Rollercoaster
- And more.
Solidified under the project name "ArtVndngMchn," this ongoing series became famous for its May 2021 launch on the WAX blockchain which sold out in 26 seconds. New NFT pack collections come out at least twice per year.
ArtVndngMchn's origins actually go back much further. In fact, various art vending machine paintings and drawings released as NFTs by Chiappetta can be traced to much earlier blockchains.
In 2018, early versions of art vending machines were created on Bitcoin/Counterparty, and later on Ethereum as well as EOS blockchains prior to the project's release on WAX.
|ArtVndngMchn Propaganda Video is rare digital art by Joe Chiappetta, available on AtomicHub where often the promotional pieces became works of art too.|
|Crypto-Art ATM is rare digital art by Joe Chiappetta, available as part of the CrystalsCraft Collection in the early years of NFTs on Counterparty.|
In an even bigger-picture sense, ArtVndngMchn is a statement of human artistic development and progression in more ways than one.
The order of this creative human development online goes something like this:
|Humans is rare digital art by Isa Kost, available on Atomic Hub.|
- As it relates to fine art, the internet started as an art catalog.
- Then it became an art market via online ordering and shipping.
- Then it became an art creation tool through sites like Dada.art and others.
- Then, through the invention of rare digital art (later called NFT), the internet became an art vending machine.
- Finally, through the merging of all of the above with 3D interactive gaming spaces and virtual galleries, the internet became an art metaverse.
|Inside the ArtVndngMchn Amusement Park, where 2 virtual rollercoasters end.|
What happens next is anyone's guess, but ArtVndngMchn is here to stay.
ArtVndngMchn Artist List
Bruce Bachelder, Paul Baldwin, Anna, Denise, Joe, Luke, and Maria Chiappetta (AKA famly.photo), Caleb and Beth Cohen, Donna Fenton, Caleb Hudson, ilan Katin, Isa Kost, Jen Lazaro, mBlu, Kara Mia, Laerth Motta, Sean O'Kana, Holly and Mike Rende, Melida Rios, Robness, Rare Scrilla and Rare Scrilla Jr., Vanesa Stati, Fabi Yamada, and Marko and Dunja Zubak.
|Yellow Bird is rare digital art by Laerth Motta, available on AtomicHub.|
Follow joeychips on Twitter for the latest ArtVndngMchn news!