Site Navigation

Hi-Fidelity Band

Hi-Fidelity Band art by Joe Chiappetta

This art came about after looking at a lot of classic vinyl record covers with my youngest daughter over the last few weeks. Pasadena has a number of places that sell used records and a person could spend hours hunting for hidden treasures there.

All this retro experience got me inspired to make some old-school album cover art as we were listening to a variety of cool 80s rock music. I created this piece using Ganbreeder to begin with. Then I drew on the images with animation in mind usingthe Paint dot Net program. My hope is that you imagine your favorite retro music as you view this fun animation.

This rare digital art is available on MakersPlace where you can collect 1 of only 3 editions!
https://makersplace.com/store/joechiappetta/

Joe Chiappetta