Site Navigation

Click Here for Hidden Depths

Click Here for Hidden Depths comic by Joe Chiappetta
Click Here for Hidden Depths is a Silly Daddy comic by Joe Chiappetta released as rare digital art on MakersPlace.

This particular Silly Daddy cartoon is inspired by real life, but my kids never actually had such a funny conversation. Instead this comic came about entirely in my head. It is a way for me to process the fact that, like everyone else (self included), sometimes my kids are very deep in their thinking, and sometimes not at all.

As a parent, I often want to get quickly to the heart of my children, even as some of them are going through the unpredictable teen years. However I need to remember that not everything has a hidden depth to be revealed. Depth is relative, while unconditional love has no boundaries.


If you like this cartoon, you can read a whole giant comic book of Silly Daddy comics here!

Joe Chiappetta
http://SillyDaddy.net