Site Navigation

Silly Daddy Cookie Bake Off


This comic is loosely "baked" out of a real conversation I had with my wife, Denise. She, as well as my kids, have been a near-endless source of Silly Daddy cartoon material over the decades. You are welcome to join the family feast!

You can find this rare digital art and bid on it in the MakersPlace marketplace.

This particular incident happened as my wife and I came across some delicious looking cookies. Glaring at them as they were majestically placed in a store window, in all frugality, I said to my wife, "You should bake these cookies. I've had them before and I like those cookies so much that if you made them, I would even HELP you make them."

"No you wouldn't," replied my wife quickly. "I know you too well. You would just help EAT them."

Thus another true conversation during a fun date with my wife gets turned into yet another cartoon. To bake in some even deeper meaning to this artwork, this happened while we were celebrating one of our many wedding anniversaries. My wife and I thank God for the years we have had together and for receiving much more than we deserve.

Joe Chiappetta