Site Navigation

Rare Digital Art by Daughter

Sunny Duh-Light is rare digital art by Anna Chiappetta on MakersPlace
Sunny Duh-Light is rare digital art by Anna Chiappetta on MakersPlace.

My youngest daughter, Anna, has just released her very first piece of rare digital art on the Ethereum network through the MakersPlace gallery based in San Francisco! Sunny Duh-Light is an animated super rare edition of only one that can be bought with Ethereum. If you are unfamiliar with rare digital art, think cryptocurrency meets collectibles.

We live in sunny Southern California, which explains the artwork's title. I bet you can also identify some of the local desert climate imagery in this cool artwork. Of course as a dad I am very proud of my daughter, and I think this work is quite fantastic. I hope you like it too!