Site Navigation

Silly Daddy Forever - A Reflection

Silly Daddy Forever comic book by Joe Chiappetta
Just over 1 year ago I released my giant-sized comic book, Silly Daddy Forever. It is not quite my life's work, but it does include more than a dozen year's worth of cartoons that I have drawn, both digitally as well as with brush and ink. Ironically--or maybe not so ironically--as a long-time cartoonist, I feel that making the 1000+ individual comics and drawings for this epic book was actually easier than putting the finished book together and editing the pages. That was the true hard work: deciding what goes where and how many images to put on each page.

Even though I have been in publishing for over 3 decades, releasing a new book does not seem to get any easier as time goes by. For me, assembling the final product (in this case all 260 pages of it) is always harder than creating the individual detailed pieces of a product. Nevertheless, I'm so glad the comic publishing work is done and that Silly Daddy Forever has received great reviews. Now I hope you will enjoy it.
Silly Daddy Comics on book shelf by Joe Chiappetta
Joe Chiappetta
http://SillyDaddy.net